There are a large number of service providers when it comes to T1 Internet connectivity. Business organizations can indeed be spoiled for choice in terms of:
• Price packages
• Service backup
• Installation and maintenance costs and
• Bundled services that companies are willing to provide.
Therefore, choosing the right kind of T1 Internet connectivity can be easy, simply because there are a vast range of options available. Here are a few aspects to keep in mind when you are seeking a T1 connection for business.
Looking for specific aspects
While T1 services are known for the following benefits, you must ensure that your service provider is capable of offering you the following benefits easily and without too much of delay:
• Scalability when you need it
• Trouble shooting should problems arise in the Internet connectivity
• Internet connection speeds which can actually go up 12 megabits per second depending on the services that you opt for.
Most service providers do list their services and offers on their website so it is a good idea to peruse the same in detail before you sign up with a single service provider.
When it comes to T1 connection; especially for business operations, it is extremely important that the network remain available. Most leading service providers make a guarantee of 99.999% availability but it is a very good idea for you to check exactly how they intend to deliver this. Sometimes, such high availability may come at a higher cost but it may be worth it if your business operations need fail safe Internet connectivity.
Most service providers of T1 Internet connectivity are also willing to give you some extremely attractive and flexible benefits and options. Some of them are:
• Full T1 line which means a speed of 1.5 megabits per second
• Bonded T1 lines which can range from speeds of 3 Mb per second and touch 12 megabits per second
• Priority when it comes to data routing
• 100% or 99.999% uptime by way of service level agreements.
Thus, there is no denying the fact that the market for T1 connection is a highly competitive one indeed. If you were to keep a few aspects such as the above in mind, then you can get an extremely cost-effective and beneficial deal. All of it simply means that you have a robust network and can enjoy almost 100% business continuity at all times. Such a robust infrastructure ensures that your network suffers very little downtime.